Thursday, January 24, 2008

Should We Call Them "Chicken Purses"?

Well the response from my last recipe was fairly positive...so here's another one.
(Sometimes I use Rotisserie chicken from the grocery store so I don't have to cook the chicken myself.)


Ingredients
1 pkg. of crescent rolls (8 roll pack)
4 oz. of cream cheese (softened)
3 T melted butter
2 c cooked chicken (shredded)
1/4 t salt
1/8 t pepper
2 T milk
1 T chopped onion (optional)
1 T melted butter

Directions
Preheat oven to 350.
Blend cream cheese and 3 T of melted butter.
Add chicken, salt, pepper, milk and onions. Mix well.
Unroll crescent rolls and make 4 rectangles.
Spoon 1/2 cup of the chicken mixture onto each rectangle crescent roll.
Pull up four corners and twist. Brush tops with remaining 1 T of butter. Place in greased 9 x 13.
Bake for 20 minutes at 350.

1 comment:

Katie said...

making this tonight!! I'll let ya know how it goes.
Sorry we missed you in Bham...there definitely was not a good time if you catch my drift...
Call me when you get a chance:)