I may have mentioned my love of Publix here before.
I'd like to expound on that.
1. Well-stocked, delicious, fresh produce section.
2. Free cookies for kids.
Said cookies are quite tasty and a little too big for my kid to eat the whole thing by himself. Bonus.
3. Free balloons for kids.
4. Free diapers in the bathroom.
5. Tons of samples.
6. Jack's Salsa.
7. Extremely friendly, basically hospitable, employees.
8. Fresh-made sushi.
9. Publix Baby Club which sends great coupons periodically.
10. Some of the best wedding cake I've ever had.
What am I leaving out that makes Publix special to you?