Monday, February 15, 2010

6 Months

6 months....6 MONTHS! It really can't be 6 months from the time we first met your sweet little face, Grey. It seems like so much has happened in 6 short little months.

3 months is definitely a magical age but 6 months is too. You've just started sitting up, which rocks. You smile and laugh so easily. Truth be told, one of the things I have looked forward to the most about having two kids is watching Sam make you laugh. We're there and it is awesome.





And like my friend Amy says, "6 months...he's closer to being a year old than being born!"

4 comments:

thestantons said...

i love that little grey. so cute. crazy to think he is closer to a year old! :)

megan and nick said...

i can't believe it's already been 6 months. i feel like i just read his birth story! his expressions are priceless...what a handsome little guy!

Alicia said...

Every time I see a picture of Grey I gush to Richard about how cute he is, so I thought I'd finally tell you that! I think he is one of the cutest little babies I have ever seen!

Lindsay said...

Such a cutie! I think Tessa is smitten :).