Saturday, June 5, 2010

4 Months (17 Weeks)

I don't know why but getting this picture and actually posting it has been such a pain.

Maybe because I used to take pictures in Grey's room and since it is now occupied, I had to find another spot. Maybe because I'm busier? Who knows.

Either way, here's a 4 month belly shot.



And some stats...
Weight change: Held steady through about week 14, since then, I've gained a couple lbs. I'm re-accepting the fact that the number on the scale should be going up right now :).
Energy level: Much better than even 3 or 4 weeks ago, but I still try to sneak in a nap while the boys are sleeping. In fact, yesterday, I got to sleep for almost 3 hours. What?!? maybe I needed it
Cravings: Nothing really stands out. I mean, aside from my normal Mr. Pibb/Dr. Pepper craving, and oh, basically anything sweet. You should see the ice cream stash we've got going in the freezer right now.
Baby Gender: Still don't know, however, the big ultrasound is this Wendesday.

What else should I include? Any curious commenters out there?

7 comments:

Melissa said...

you look great, greta. can't believe you're already 17 weeks. have you guys decided whether or not your going to find out the gender or be surprised?

i own you an email. i just found it in my inbox. yikes. i am so behind, but i don't think i can blame it on pregnancy...maybe i should, though, since i only have a few more weeks to use that excuse :)

jessica said...

You look so great! I can't wait to hear the big gender announcement! I hope you decide to find out! =) We miss you guys so much and hope to see you soon!

jay&jeanna said...

Aww you look so cute!! Wow, can't believe you're already 17 weeks! How exciting! Can't wait to hear the sex, if y'all decide to find out! :)

Rachel said...

You look adorable!! Can't wait to find out what you're having. I still haven't taken my test yet... maybe you finding out will inspire me. :)

megan and nick said...

You look fantastic! I can't wait to hear what baby #3 is!

And, yes, I owe you (and the blogosphere) the story of the house hunt...coming soon, when I get a second!

Lollie said...

Where is baby #3 going to live?!?

julie said...

you look so awesome!
and (so random) have the prettiest toenails i think i've ever seen.

miss you :)