Saturday, November 27, 2010

Is This What It's Gonna Be Like?

As you can imagine, my wardrobe choices are fairly limited right now. The first week or so after having a baby, your body is just...weird.

Bob and I went to Old Navy Thursday night/morning because they opened at midnight vs. 4 a.m. and we both wanted a few things that were on sale. (Yes, the sale lasted all day but the choices become severely limited).

So, I wore a shirt last night that we got at Old Navy, without washing it first. I know, I know. Gross, brand new clothes smell, who knows who tried it on, etc. In my defense, it was just a folded up shirt which had, pretty obviously, never been tried on and like I said before, my wardrobe is pretty limited.

When I took it off, I realized I had forgotten to take off the long skinny size sticker on the front. Nice. I guess this is just what it's gonna be like from now on.

***Also, I AM working on the birth story. Hope to have it up real soon, if not today, then within the next couple days!***

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Honey, if that is all you forget...don't worry. With 3 "little" boys I suspect you may get worse before you get better. Love you and am looking forward to seeing all of you in a couple of weeks. MM