Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas - From Us to You 2010

So after I ordered our cards, it kinda hit me that I didn't include much text on the card and no verse. I was thinking "Peace" was quite appropriate since things are so hectic during this particular stage in our lives. When we do have some quiet, it is sweet and much appreciated. We're even more appreciative of the peace afforded to us by Jesus' sacrifice for our sins. Peace even when kids are screaming, crying, running around, jumping and climbing on things, laughing hysterially, playing chase, and giving hugs. Bob and I are incredibly blessed, I'm incredibly blessed.

Hope you enjoy time with family, friends, delicious food and celebrating the most important birthday - Jesus! That's what we'll be doing.

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.
John 14:27

2 comments:

Alicia said...

May you and your family have a joyous and blessed Christmas!!

jessica said...

Merry, merry Christmas, sweet Carter Family. We love you!