Thursday, June 28, 2012

Bob Turned 30, Almost 7 Months Ago

This post was originally titled, Bob Turned 30, Almost 3 Months Ago
Such is my life.
What does that say about me?!

Here are a couple pictures from our family celebration...



Getting some help blowing out the candle.


Cupcakes, sippy cups, and beer should be present at all birthday celebrations.

Self-portrait since we always forget to have someone take our picture. That, or it's just too wild and crazy to get one.

Anyway, I (and by I, I mean myself with tons of help from Dusty & Amy!) threw Bob a surprise party, except it wasn't a surprise, although he let me believe it was all the way up until I found the text on his phone telling him about it. I can't decide if that's infuriating or sweet. After his guest post, I kinda HAVE to go with sweet, don't I? ;)



I'm gonna sum up the party with this...and some pictures:
-Amy and Dusty were a HUGE help. Couldn't have pulled it off without them. They set everything up while Bob and I were out to eat at P.F. Changs (yum!)
-It was a pretty chill night with good friends.
-I like to think the food and beverage were pretty tasty too!
 




-Also, Bob is 30, and 1/2 now. (And yikes, I just turned 30 a couple weeks ago...sheesh.)

No comments: