Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Blast You Wii


I don't know how many of you have experienced the Wii.
I hadn't until yesterday.

A good friend and I had a play date yesteday. That's right, our kids didn't (she has a 2-year old but he was at Mother's Day Out), WE had a playdate. She got a Wii for Christmas and I was anxious to try my hand at it. We bowled, played tennis, boxed and then made a character just for me (Ta...that's what her son calls me).

I'm not gonna lie, I think making the character was my favorite part.

Anyway, last night, I noticed my left knee was hurting. I didn't think much of it...just figured it would go away overnight. Well when I woke up this morning, I was convinced I had slept wrong and I mean WRONG. My right neck/shoulder/back area kills! It took me a good 2 hours to figure out it was from my Wii experience yesterday. (This is even after my friend, A, warned me that she and her husband were super sore after they played). The knee also still hurts which I'm blaming on bowling.

So...I'm incredibly sore from playing this video game.



I'm not proud of that. :(

No comments: