Monday, May 12, 2008

Paypal....or RME?

So up until now a few months ago, I was a huge fan of Paypal. It's convenient, it's pretty simple and it's widely accepted.

I saw I was a fan because recently, the fees have started to annoy me. Probably because I've actually been selling some stuff and therefore having to pay the fees!

Anyway, I heard about RME on Etsy a few weeks ago and briefly checked it out but didn't sign up just because I didn't want to mess with it. Well today, I gave in. They don't charge any fees and as far as I can tell, apart from that, they are pretty identical to Paypal. They don't have the same following yet but that will come. Also, if you sign up by May 15th (Thursday), they'll deposit $25 into your new account. Not a bad deal.

Interested? Click this button and check it out!

Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange

No comments: