This is a sticky post and will remain at the top until Friday. Scroll down for newer posts!
1. Lay in a pit of snakes.
2. Start liking sweet tea.
3. Drink un-sweet tea. Bleh.
4. Cut my hair "boy short".
5. Give up cokes. (including, but not limited to, Mr. Pibb, Dr. Pepper, Coke, Mountain Dew)
6. Love anyone more than Bob.
7. Want to get pregnant with triplets.
8. Give up coffee.
9. Turn down a manicure, pedicure or massage.
10. Stop being humbled and amazed when I look at the night sky and think about how big God is
and how small I am.
11. Enjoy vacuuming.
12. Swim with sharks.
13. Jump out of an airplane (unless my life depends on it).
14. Break my own finger.
15. Hate cooking.
16. Enjoy any dressing room experience - including handing the clothes back to the attendant and feeling the need to explain why, no, none of them worked.
17. Pierce my bellybutton.
18. Turn down a trip to just about anywhere, especially with Bob!
19. Stop wondering.
20. Become less emotional. I think it works like this...quite the opposite.
Oh! You're still reading? Great!
Why don't we do another giveaway in honor of this being my 100th post??!
How to enter:
Leave a comment telling me one thing you'll never do AND let me know which option you'll choose if you win! (You can always change your mind if you do win!)
Option 1 - $10 credit towards anything in my Etsy shop.
Option 2 - $5 Starbucks card
I'll accept comments/entries until this Friday, May 30th. Please make sure I can get in touch with you if you win. That means, if you're not a blogger OR your profile is set to private, you're gonna need to leave an email address. Good luck!
Oh yea, if you want to let us in on 20 things you'd never do - just leave a link to your specific post!