Thursday, June 5, 2008

I'm Here to Please


My little sister requested seeing the 7 month picture next to the first one I took of Sam in the chair.

I'll do ya one better. Here we have a picture when Sam was (obviously) just minutes old, the first chair picture (1 month) and the 7 month shot, where, might I add, he is dominating the lotion bottle.

Strangely, I have some disconnect as to the fact that (a) he was inside me at one point and (2) he's the same little guy now that is pictured here with Bob. It's so cool to get to watch him grow up.

God has definitely given me more than I deserve.


6 comments:

JBL said...

Crazy...just crazy.

Kara-KSS Photography said...

You deserve it all, Greta! Sam is precious!
Kara

Tonya said...

wow look at the difference in size. They grow so fast.

Ann Marie said...

he is just too cute! i love the look on his face at the one month pic...like, "why are you doing this to me?" :)

Katie said...

yep, total lotion bottle domination. i expect no less from Bob Carter's son :)
I went to the WEIRDEST social event last night. I need to tell you about it. I won't elaborate more here because as I've learned - you never know who's gonna read something you write in the blogoshpere...
Can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

Greta, I look at you and think the same thing! Then you add Bob and Sam, Wow, He has blessed me and your Dad. Love, Mom