Tuesday, October 28, 2008

They Call it a Carv-O-Rama

The husband of one of my very best friends works at this company called Matchstic. From what I can tell, all the employees are pretty stinkin' talented AND creative, which is a benefit to them seeing as how they're in the business of branding...businesses.

Anyway, each year (this makes the fourth), they hold a pumpkin carving contest. If you wanna see some pretty sweet carved pumpkins, click here.

And if you're feeling generous, vote for Planet of the Apes. That's my friend's pumpkin and I know he would appreciate it.

Thanks.
Any of y'all carving pumpkins this year? We did but I think I should trash it after seeing those...


And in totally un-related news...I think this is my 200th post. Yay, celebrate, go me.

4 comments:

Camille said...

Wes and I are having some friends over for Halloween and we will be having a carving contest...I'm not sure how good we will do, but I'm sure there will be lots of pictures!

Rachel said...

Those are GREAT! Very impressive.

rebekah said...

ummm, excuse me...vote for the coffee pot. that's david's.

he bought a really crappy coffee pot for the office and has yet to hear the end of it, so he decided to immortalize it in pumpkin

Rachel Garcia, CD(DONA) said...

lol.. i love that you said you should trash yours after seeing those.. those are some pretty impressive pumpkins..