And please do not take this to mean that I'm not grateful for being pregnant. I'm just getting to that point where you can't not feel pregnant.
So here are a few things I'm missing:
- Sleeping on my stomach.
- Hugging my husband without having to push my rear out.
- Running...not that I was a big runner before I got pregnant. I just have a desire to now and it's probably because I can't.
- Bending over without making a sound.
- Holding Sam in my lap comfortably.
- Sleeping all the way through the night. (But I'll be missing that for at LEAST a few more months).
- The scale staying the same number for more than a week.
- Going up the stairs without getting winded. (Don't laugh.)
What about you? What do you/did you/will you miss while being pregnant?