Sunday, June 21, 2009

Some Fun and Frivolous Stuff

I got tagged by Lauren to list 6 completely unimportant things that make me happy....sadly, not difficult at all.

-Clean, fluffy, warm towels.
-Starbucks coffee - namely Iced Caramel Macchiato, White Chocolate Mocha and Pumpkin Spice Latte.
-Etsy
-Gift cards
-Earrings - especially these.
-And you know I had to include Mr. Pibb, or Dr. Pepper - either will do.


If I may...here are a few things that make me happy mainly because it's late June and I'm pregnant. Although, arguably, air conditioning doesn't fall in the unimportant category.

-Air conditioning.
-Pillows, lots of pillows.
-Cold, sugary drinks...think Mr. Pibb, Dr. Pepper, Starbucks iced drinks. (Some things apply to either list).
-Microwave popcorn especially paired with the previous drinks.
-Browsing the baby section of Target.
-Frozen chocolate chip cookies.

Wanna do your own list? I'd love to read it. Just let me know in the comments :).

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hmmm. I'm with you on most of the things on your second list. In fact, after I had a Dr. P at your house the other night it is all I can think about every time I get thirsty. I may have to break down and buy some. I would also add my beloved box fan to the list :).

Greta said...

Complete with your extremely long extension cord, right?

Camille said...

Pop Secret Homestyle is the BEST!

Anonymous said...

Right now how much WITH tax and all is your iphone plan and if you will state if you have the 59, 79, 99, 119 dollar plan. Thanks, im planning on getting one when the new iphone is released in a week or two..



________________
[url=http://unlockiphone22.com]unlock iphone[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory