Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas "Tour of Homes" 2009

Admittedly, I had a little difficulty with the linking aspect of this last year, but I'm gonna try again. It's time for, what can now be called, the annual Tour of Homes (ilovemrpibb-style).
We just got our Christmas decorations up this weekend and they make me happy!

I realize not everyone has their decorations up yet, or maybe you had yours up a week or so ago...either way, this Friday, December 4th, I'll be posting my tour along with a Mr. Linky so you can add your own tour!

Here's how it'll work.
YOU - post some pictures of your Christmas decor.
I - post some of my Christmas decor, along with a Mr. Linky on Friday, December 4th (although you can link up after that), inviting you to leave a link to your post with the decor pictures.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

YAY! I love the "ilovemrpibb-tour-of-homes"!! I'm taking a decorating break right now, so I need to get back to work. :)