Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Who Knew Our House Could be So Quiet?

A couple weekends ago, our friends Amy and Tyler, along with their two boys, came to visit.

In case you missed it earlier, Tyler just wrote a book, Everyday Absurdities, and if you haven't bought it yet, do it. Do it now.

Anyway, we had such a fun time hanging out with them, playing with their boys and Amy and I enjoyed a great chat on a nice long walk. This was one of the weekends with awesome weather!

We had loud, crazy, fun meals and a silent, restful night. I went to bed thinking that I love having a house full of people and that I can't believe how quiet our house could be with 4 adults and 4 boys under the age of 3.

I don't know how I let it happen, but we didn't get a picture of everyone together :(. Here are a few of the ones I did get.





Baylor entertaining Sam.



Curious George entertaining Bay and Sam.



Fun at the park.



Dinner. Crazy, fun dinner.
Amy, Tyler, and family, please come back whenever you want!

No comments: