By the way, our big ultrasound is June 9. That's in 3 weeks. Bob and I are still undecided on whether or not we're going to find out the gender of this baby.
Part of me feels like that's silly since we've already had two boys, it just seems like, duh, of course it'll be another boy. On the other hand, Bob really wants a girl. I don't like the thought of knowing Bob's disappointed if we don't know until delivery day and then out pops a boy. Maybe I'm also a little nervous about whether or not I'd have any disappointment...? I THINK I would like to have 3 boys. Of course I want a girl, but both options are looking good to me.
How's that for a "thought-dump?"
I know everyone has an opinion on whether or not we should find out, soooo, I'm giving you permission. Sound off in the comments. And if you feel so inclined, give a reason with your argument. You just might help us make this decision.