Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Not That I Had THAT Much Style to Start With

It's hard to have cool looking stuff with little kids in the house.

Cool-looking stuff is very frequently breakable stuff.

So it's obviously a win-win to find something stylish that isn't breakable OR a weapon.
(These apparently double as hats...just ask Grey).

You can imagine how pleased I was to find these coasters on Etsy.



They're from Sew Silly Designs and I'm trying to justify ordering another set because I like them so much.

3 comments:

amy (metz) walker said...

Very cute!

Jenna said...

not only are they not breakable, they are not loud. some things are so loud that i would like to break them :)

Alicia said...

Those are adorable! Also, I would like to say that I could not disagree more with the title of this post. You always look So well-dressed in every picture I see of you!