Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I Know Where I'm Taking My Next Nap

I read something the other day that talked about making life as fun for your kids as you can. As I read that, I thought to myself, "I don't necessarily do that. I could be more intentional about having fun."

I mean I try to do fun stuff, but too often I'm trying to rush them on to the next thing or teach them the correct way to behave, etc. Know what that sounds like to me? Not fun.

With that in mind AND a little boy who is constantly asking me to build a cave, I got Sam to help me build this tent yesterday.







I think I'm gonna leave it up for a while.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Sometimes we pull the couch out from the wall and make that a "cave". It is kind of tight for me but E fits in there fine.

Anonymous said...

What fun!! Wish I could play with you guys. MM

Eric and Sarah said...

Go Greta!