Thursday, August 25, 2011

Impromptu Vacation to Pennsylvania

I have a post in the works about this trip, but in the meantime, I want to share a little snippet of what we got to do while we were in PA.

A couple years ago, I re-connected with a childhood friend, Julie (she lived just up the street from me in elementary school). Anyway, the past few years, we've gotten to see each other about once a year. Not a ton, but it's better than nothing, right?!

So anyway, she posted a pic of our family with hers, including her sweet husband, Eric and precious son, Levi (isn't she beautiful? and that child...sooo cute?!). I have made it a minor goal (b/c I really have no sway in their decision on where to live) to get them to Alabama. They'll, of course, need to visit during the Fall and not Summer if I have any chance of convincing them.

Can I get an amen, fellow Alabamians/Southerners?

No comments: