Thursday, March 15, 2012

I'm Never In The Loop

I'm not sure I was every consistently "in the loop", but now I am almost always out of the loop.

In what, you ask. Everything.

I am never the frontrunner in fashion, news, or technology.

Cue segue

And speaking of technology...I usually find my favorite smartphone apps from friends. I don't know that I've ever found one on my own. Well maybe the Out of Milk app I use for my grocery list...wohoo.

Anyway, I signed up for this thing called appSmitten a couple weeks ago and have gotten a good amount of suggestions for hand-picked, relevant apps already! appSmitten is a newsletter you can customize for Android, iPhone, or iPad. Anyway, you can choose what type of apps the newsletter generates and how often you receive it. It's short, concise, and to the point with a small description of each app, along with their price. Most are free!

If this sounds like a commercial, that's because I benefit from you sharing in this little gem*. It's also because I'm too lazy to try to keep it from sounding that way.

Basically, I like someone else sending customized suggestions of new apps and this newsletter does just the thing. Check it out!

*This post is part of an affiliate program, and I am being compensated for signups.

No comments: