Friday, August 17, 2012

7 Months - Charli

32 weeks, or a touch over 7 months.
You see what I did there? I squeezed one more month out of that poor shirt. Surely this is the last month it'll have to perform for a belly pic...

It's become tradition for Bo to assist in these belly shots. I even managed to get him in on one of these shots.

Current stats...
Due date: 10/10/12
Gender: Girl
Weight gain: 22-23 lbs.
Movement: A ton! She moves a lot early in the morning, as in, when I wake up, she's already pushing all around. Also, a lot around 9 a.m., 11 a.m., 3-4 p.m. and 9-11:30 p.m. I think it's amazing how consistent these times are. I'll be curious to see if her activity level corresponds to these times once she's out.
She's head down too, which is great. However, all the boys were breech until about 37 weeks or so and then flipped. Naturally, that concerns me that she'll flip at the last minute. Let's hope not!

Here I am at 7 months with:
Sam, & Grey
and
Bo

1 comment:

April said...

what a great belly shot! your family looks so much like mine. i have 3 boys (5, 4, 2) and a 9mo old girl. :-)