If you'll recall, I stole the idea for my first post (If I'm Being Honest), from Courtney. Honestly, I enjoyed doing it :)...again, probably because of #1 on that post. Anyway, she did 10 more (she's done 110 total!!!) and has tagged me to do the same, 10 more.
(Scroll down to see who I tag)
1. I now have a craft table for my various crafty (see #21) projects!!! I was, and I guess still am, way too excited about this.
2. I don't like tomatoes OR sweet tea. I know that's crazy since I was born and raised in the South.
3. I've started drinking decaf coffee in the mornings. The reasons are because I like to have coffee at night, especially when we have company, and most people want decaf AND because I'm trying to cut back a bit on caffeine. I do NOT order decaf at Starbucks though.
4. I'm a new fan of Spring. I used to love Summer until I was pregnant last Summer....that sort of ruined it for me...that and the 10 days of 100+ degree temp. That's hot even if you aren't pregnant.
5. I'm no good at half of this homemaker deal. I HATE cleaning and when I do it, I don't do a very good job. Put me up next to my husband, who is a bit "precise" about cleaning, and well, we just do better when he does it.
6. Dishonesty bothers me. It extremely bothers me.
7. For some reason, recently, I have become a big fan of dark chocolate. I mean, I've always liked chocolate, but I'll crave it now, occasionally. AND, I have a new favorite brand...CHOXIE. If you haven't tried it, you should. It's expensive so I don't get it very often, but I got some that was on clearance (75% off) after Valentines (I guess certain chocolate is specific to Valentines Day and therefore, cannot be sold at full price afterwards - oh well, good for me!) I just decided I need to do a post on this b/c #7 is too long.
8. I'm seriously a little concerned about where our country is headed, especially economically. I know that things are going to get worse...it's just kind of freaky seeing it happen.
9. I usually like being by myself. I think I became an introvert sometime during college and I'm ok with it.
10. Coming up with these 10 more things has been quite a struggle...what does that mean? P.S. My real #10 is that I wonder what just about everything means. From what people say to how they behave. I think there are reasons behind all these actions.
Whew! Now, I tag:
Jason - Will Jason do it???? Hmmmmm