Monday, April 18, 2011

I Love When Pretty Meets Function

I'm a teensy-bit obsessed with pretty glass magnets like these and these or this.
As in, I've browsed on Etsy for them for more minutes than anyone should look for magnets.
I'm a weirdo.

Anyway, I made some the other day.



And I want to give some away.
I'll confer with the winner to see what your color preferences are.

Here's how to enter: (make sure you leave separate comments for each thing you do)
Leave a comment...any old comment (please make sure I can contact you).

Blog, Facebook or Tweet about this with a link to the giveaway (leave a separate comment for each of these that you do).

I'll choose a winner this Friday, the 22nd!

10 comments:

Kristin Owen said...

Me! Me! Me! Those are adorable! I tweeted about it.

Kristin Owen said...

And I facebooked about it. So now everyone knows. :-)

Camille said...

Cute! You are just so darn crafty. I'll give you a RT!

Lauren said...

Greta, I am sure you know that your name is the same letters as the word great. I know bc every time I try to type your name I type Great first and then have to fix it. But I guess it fits you since you are a pretty "Great" person. I alwyas love your blog posts. And in response to your last post, yes, I often just find myself saying, "I can't explain it," or sometimes, "Emmaline can I just rest my ears for a second." :)

Lauren said...

I facebook'd about it too.

Laura said...

I think you should just give me some since I'm your sister. :)

Red Headed Step Child said...

Cute magnets, love those colors!

KLBx4 said...

Too cute and very creative...how do you have time to do that with 3 boys? Please share! :)

Melissa said...

Love them! I wanted to make some of these a long time ago and never got around to it. I would be wonderful to have a set for my fridge :)

jessica said...

Ooh! I love those! And you should do a tutorial post on how you made them! Hope I win! =)